Following channels of ticket distribution are available:
who use our lines frequently can receive an AGAT
loyalty card, which grants a 15% concession on all AGAT lines (except
coaches to Ukraine). In order to receive a card send 3 tickets to our
office in Kraśnik.
Return tickets are counted as two tickets. Please, write a
address to which a loyalty card will be send.
does not require to date the return journey if the booking was made
by phone. If it is possible, we would like to encourage our
Passengers to ask for a written conformation of the booking on the
ticket (with the date and time of the return journey, stamp of the
travel agency). Dating an open ticket on all lines operated by AGAT
open ticket is valid for 12 months from the departure date on all
lines operated by AGAT
A ticket that is not used in that time will be no longer valid. The
returns of the tickets are regulated by the Terms and Conditions, and
accepted in the offices where the tickets were purchased.
all coaches of AGAT lines, transport of animals is prohibited, with
the only exception of trained assistance dogs.
case when transportation of unusual luggage is needed (e.g. sport
equipment, musical instruments) the Passenger should contact the
Carrier and discuss all the details regarding the transport.
the Passenger does not provide all the required documents, (such as
passport, ID card, valid visa, certificates
of vaccination, which are required in a destination country) he or
she risks the possibility of being held up on the border.
or legal guardians are obligated to provide an adult caretaker for
children (up to the age of 16) who are travelling on their own.
Parents or legal guardians of children who are travelling on their
own are obligated also to fill the document ‘AGAT - Transport of
which is available in all AGAT agencies or through direct download
here: declaration. ATTENTION! Minors of the age 16-17 can travel
without supervision, although it is still obligatory to fill the
- Transport of Minors Form’
in the agency. Minors travelling without guardians are not granted
concessions regarding their age. Paying full fee for the travel is a
requirement for taking an unattended minor.
The Passenger is entitled to transport 2 pieces of primary luggage
(suitcase, travel bag, backpack) of total weight not exceeding 30 kg
and total dimensions of each of the primary luggage not exceeding
90 x 75
x 25 cm
(width + height + depth). In addition to the primary luggage, 1 piece
of hand luggage weighing up to 5kg is allowed.
2. Luggage is registered directly by the coach it shall be carried in. The Passenger receives luggage claim stub for transportation of any excess luggage.
3. Additional luggage can be transported with the crew’s consent only if there is enough space in the luggage compartment. The Carrier can charge additional fee for excess luggage. The fees are specified in the timetable of a stated line.
4. Each piece of Passenger’s luggage transported in the luggage compartment should be described by Passenger’s first name and surname.
5. The Carrier is not obliged to carry any of the following items of luggage: a) things which transfer is forbidden by the law b) any items which are unsafe, or may cause injury, offence or damage to property, especially any explosives or substances which are poisonous, caustic, flammable, radioactive ect c) corpse or any pieces of corpse d) objects which are considered to be unsuitable for carriage by reason of their weight, size, shape or character, or which are fragile, also in case of insufficient packaging or lack of required packaging. The Carrier shall be entitled to inspect any of your luggage, for the purpose of ensuring compliance with the above requirements (a,b,c). If any of the requirements would be violated, the Passenger shall cover the cost of the inspection. If the Passenger would fail to report for the inspection of the luggage, or if the inspected luggage cannot be attributed to a particular person, the inspection would be carried out in front of the witnesses chosen by the Carrier.
6. The Carrier is not obligated to register luggage in a coach indicated by the Passenger, if the boarding of the luggage would cause delays of the coach.
7. The Carrier hands out luggage claim stubs for every peace of luggage but is not obligated to check if the person reclaiming the luggage with the luggage claim stub is authorised to receive it. 8.The Carrier can issue luggage to a person who fails to provide a luggage claim stub, but authorises their right to collect the luggage in a different way; the Carrier might require suitable
9. If the luggage is reclaimed by an authorised person without any reservations to its condition, then the right for compensation is no longer valid and the Carrier will not be liable for any loss or damage of that luggage.
10. Any luggage left behind in a coach will be dealt with according to the guidelines of lost and found luggage.
11. Transport of animals is prohibited, with the only exception of trained assistance dogs.
12. The Carrier is not responsible for any personal objects and hand luggage outside of the luggage compartment and being under direct supervision of a passenger, unless the damage was his fault.
13. The Carrier is not responsible for any losses or damages to transported cash, jewellery, securities, valuables or objects of scientific, artistic or collective value, unless these things were taken for safekeeping or the damage resulted from the deliberate misconduct or gross negligence of the Carrier.
14. The Carrier is not responsible for any damage of luggage caused by: a) the Passenger, when it is not the fault of the Carrier, b) the features of the luggage, c) force majeur, d) placing in the hold objects which are not allowed for transfer or which require special conditions during a transfer, e) lack of packaging or insufficient or faulty packaging of objects in the hold, what results in damage caused by features of those objects, f) particular susceptibility of the objects in the hold for damage caused by its features or faultiness, g) loading, placing within the hold ,or reloading luggage by the Passenger h) transfer of objects which according to the conditions or agreement are ought to be watched, if the person responsible for the watch failed to protect the luggage.
15. The Carrier is not responsible for any luggage which mass and weight was not checked before expediting, if it is delivered without any signs of damage, unless the authorised person will be able to prove that the damage was caused in the time between the expediting of the luggage ands its delivery.
16. Disabled Passengers or Passengers with limited mobility are entitled to transport their wheelchair or similar assistive device for free.
Passenger should arrive at the stop specified in the timetable at
least 15 minutes before the planned coach departure. Failure to
appear at the stop by the Passenger at the time of planned departure
is regarded as a resignation of transport. Our coaches can be easily
identified - they are all equipped with a table with the logo of
AGAT, that is placed behind the front window. In the periods of
intense traveling our lines might be operated by other firms,
although the coach will be always equipped with a table with the logo
and consuming alcohol or any psychoactive substances (e.g. drugs) are
prohibited in all AGAT coaches.
losing or damaging a luggage occurs extremely rare, it is worth to
know what to do in such situation. Any
reservations to the condition of a luggage transported in the hold,
should be reported immediately to a member of our crew
unloading it. If case of losing a luggage, please contact us at + 48
81 884 01 30.
If the Passenger cancels a travel, he will be entitled to refund after deducting the part of due (compensation) in the office where the ticket has been purchased. Depending on the date of resignation, the Carrier shall be entitled to deduct the following amounts:
complaints, opinions and reclamations should be sent in writing to
the following address:
AGAT B.U.H. ul. Mikulińska 37, Mikulin 23-200 Kraśnik Poland email: email@example.com Tel.: +48/81/ 884 01 34 Fax: +48/81/884 01 40
If a reclamation regards an insurance claim, it must be accompanied with the ticket, as well as an estimated sum of the insurance claim. Appropriate documents should be presented in order to verify the sum of the claim.